Monday, December 19, 2011

Back Again.

Okay, so I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting here, so let's have another small post, shall we?

I posted last time about my peacock quilt. Since then, I've fiddled some, and have decided on something that I think makes me happier overall. Under the cut we'll have some progress bits!






This was the one I posted last time, if you'll recall. It's nice, but was missing... something. More color?


Adding green to the corners was okay, but not quite there.


The blue bars are better!


Both is almost right, but there's still... something. 


This is just silly, but I did like the blue middle border.


A friend suggested I try changing the background, but this blue won't do at all.


Now THIS, on the other hand, is much better! It solves the too much cream problem, helps the middle to stand out... It's great.

Now to ride out the holidays and start to pull fabrics together!

No comments:

Post a Comment