Friday, January 25, 2013

I'll just start posting everything, that'll help, right?

I figure if I just keep posting whatever little thing comes to mind, eventually I'll be in the habit of posting and then I'll be able to start thinking about consistency of topic. Right now I'm going for consistency of posting.

That'll work, right?

So over the past few months I've started reading the webcomic thing Homestuck. It's long and complicated and also absurd, but I kind of dig it. John continues to be my favorite kid, even though it has been a while since he's done much of anything, so I made him float.




It's entirely likely I just really like his long stupid hood, but what can you do. Someday I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong to make the nasty white pixels go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment