Monday, March 25, 2013

Another Project!

I continue to return from the wasteland to put down more pictures! I have decided to make a thing with some of the charm packs of a couple lines designed by this great lady, because while I like to look at them, I know this stuff is made to be used! So let's have some fun with it.


Here is my design! I have never tried to fiddle out a quilt from scratch before, it is kind of crazy. I super hope I have not accidentally stolen someone's quilt. It is a thing I will be paranoid over forever.
 

In progress blocks! The colors on all of these squares make me smile all the time, dang.


Framing them all in the Kona snow fabric. Solids abound aside from these squares.


No seriously, I adore these colors. And these blocks.


That'll do it for now! Hopefully I'll have more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment