Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Clearing the Cobwebs

Hey guys! I'm back again, clearing away the cobwebs once more. It's been a long time, I know. I've pretty much lost the track of everything. The comic's pretty much dead (or is it... yeesh, I dunno), this place is a ghost town, what's a girl to do?

Make a post, clearly!

I think I've decided to try my hand at one of those picture-a-day-for-a-year deals, starting in June because that's the best time to start, right? Right!

So for today, let's have a picture of yours truly and her beloved canine companion, Asric.



Pictured: my new reddish hair, and my stupid striped scarf that I love. Not pictured: the six pictures where Asric was blurry, or looking the wrong way, or smooching me right in the face.

It's not a -great- picture of me, but hey I'm never going to be particularly happy with anything that's got me in it, but let's try and get over that.

We'll see what I've got for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment