Friday, June 29, 2012

Falling behind, catching up (19-22)

Yeah yeah, I'm forever behind. I'm determined to not give up, though. I have the worst habit of falling behind, then giving up. Is why I can't ever do artslam all the way through. So I'm going to try and not give up.

Four pictures, so I'm going under a cut.

Sunday Sunday with my new authenticator for World of Warcraft, since my old one was dying. And then I went and unsubscribed this morning because I need a break. Go figure. It'll be useful when I come back for Pandaland.




This is the face of a person who made $150 selling a couple of her old pokemon toys on ebay. Way to go me! That new computer is just that much closer. 


It looks like they're huge, but really they're not to bad. One to Sweden, one to Florida. Or Texas. Somewhere.


This is me, in front of the quilt I made for ma a year or so ago, recommitting to keeping better on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment